The 'AS' series of microscopes include a built-in high quality camera, high definition multifunctional HD screen, up to 16MP image resolution, up to 1080p video recording, SD card slot.
Also integrated multiple outputs via ETHERNET, HDMI, WIFI, TF Card Slot, USB (model dependant) to additional displays, interactive whiteboards, projectors and computers
Uniquely equipped with magnifications of up to 1000X (to 2000X optional) and unique low power microscope level magnifications with a 1X objective.
Integrated transmitted and reflected l illumination - EQUIVALENT TO 4 DIFFERENT MICROSCOPES IN ONE....and so much more.
The ultimate educational and hobbyist microscope for the modern school, college, university and, of course, at home. Easy and fun to use.
Models in the range: 8MP and 16MP versions
Models in the range include:
- Stylishly Integrated, and rotatable LCD 10.1 inch HD Screen
- Built-in Digital Camera (resolutions 8MP to 16MP available)
- Built-in 8G storage/Inserted U disk in top model
- Multiple Outputs depending on model selected (HDMI, USB, WIFI, Ethernet, TF Card Slot)
- Rugged, Modern Design, Small Footprint, Space Saving Stand
- Carry Handle for Easy Handling
- Built-in Illumination - top and transmitted so you can view 'lumpy, non-transparent' subjects such as insects and plants as well as slide and dish mounted specimens
- Ultra-Safe Low Voltage (19V) Design
- Easy front illumination controls, light, power source & battery indicators
- Extremely tidy hidden cabling
- Scale and pointer overlays on the live image
- 3 or 5 top quality Infinity Objectives depending on model
- Coarse and Fine Focus Mechanism
- Smooth Double Layer Mechanical XY Stage with Specimen Holder
- Plug-In Condenser NA1.25
- Easy Reach Controls
- Fun and Easy-to-Use Screen Interface
- Optional phase contrast and darkfield kits
- Optional storage case
- Optional Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack for portable use
Clear, simple controls