This is a system which allows you to connect a microscope objective to a DSLR camera with the utmost stability and alignment. It is designed for use (and does not include) on the UM1000C Auto-Rail mounted on a UM1004C Macrostand (shown here in the horizontal position). This is a superior and more extensive version of the UM1003C
Microscope Objective Direct Connection Tube Kit.
To complete this system you need to add your camera (not included) and select the camera type and the objective thread type. You will also need a microscope objective (not included).
It comprises of a number of components which provide better stability and alignment from camera to specimen on all version of the UM1000C Auto-Rail. It includes the Raynox DCR 150 mounted in its reversed position which is better than its normal position as tested with a full frame camera.
Please note that the clamp pack includes an Allen wrench.
Please also note that only the UM1000C Auto-Rail's platform is compatible with this lens pack. If you have an alternative brand of rail please use a single clamp to mount the plate. The objective lens, camera, macrostand and the rail are not included in the package and are shown below.
The two tube clamps provide the optimum parallel alignment towards the stacking direction, the direction is indicated with the blue arrow below:
The clamps(UM46C) provide better stability, reducing the lens vibration caused by the camera shutter. The 50mm length tube with black velvet inside to reduces any internal reflection. The objective lens in the picture is not included.
Quick release plate:
This lens package contain parts as below:
- 3x 50 mm M42 special made tube with black velvet inside
- 1x 10 mm M42 special made tube
- 2x Tube clamp(46C)
- 2x Quick release clamp without plate
- 2x 1/4 inch screws
- One Raynox reversed-M42 adapter rings pack
- One Raynox DCR 150 lens(If option is without raynox 150,this part will be removed in package.)
- One piece of M26(Mitutoyo) to M42 (42mm x 1)
- One piece of RMS to M42 (42mm x 1)
- One piece of Quick release plate 200 mm
- One piece of corresponding M42-camera mount
- An allen wrench for 46C clamp
Adjust the nut on the quick release clamp will tighten the plate on it ,if needed.